Monday, April 25

Easter Cancelled!

I know, sad, isn't it!?
Someone sent this to Bill on Easter morning.  
 I'm glad he didn't show it to any small children.

 I say THANK GOD there is
more to Easter than the Easter bunny and eggs!

What we celebrate on Easter Sunday is the resurrection of Jesus Christ who rose from the dead for you and me. He made the one and only sacrifice for our sins. Jesus says, "I am the resurrection and the life; he that believes in me, though he were dead in sin, yet shall he live." John 11:25.


Jesus truly is alive and promises, "Because I live, you shall live also." John 14:19.


Only through him can we have eternal life. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6.

What I love about Easter is that it is full of HOPE!

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!  In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living HOPE through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade- kept in heaven for you.."  I Peter 1:3-4

Yay!!!!

So....that being said, bring on the sweet, soft, adorable
bunnies and chicks and jelly beans and colored eggs! ;)

HaPpY EaSteR!!!


No comments: