Sunday, February 14

Please Be Mine!

Happy Valentine's Day
from me to you!

Growing up we often created homemade valentines for our classmates with scraps of all kinds of stuff my mom collected.  She tried to tell us that it was the hand-made touch that made them special but I was a little envious of the kids who brought the snazzy store-bought ones to school.  I'm not envious anymore!-- and still love to make homemade valentines.  So guess what kind my kids brought to school? 
A few years ago I was thrilled to find some "antiques" that classmates had given me (about 35 years ago!) and had great fun making new cards from them.  If you are a person who can't throw cards away and thus have stacks of them in your closet that you don't know what to do with-- well, I would be glad to recycle them for you!





1 comment:

Rachelle said...

You're way too cute and crafty!