Tuesday, December 29

Brother scores with Christmas gift!

My brother, David, had my name for Christmas this year and I have to show you what his gift to me was ~

It's a denim apron that has "petals and thistles" along with a barn and windmill painted on it ~
is that cool or what?

AND Ethel gardening gloves, a pruner, tea and chocolate!  At first I wondered how he knew I would like all these things- duh, he reads my blog! and I'm guessing he had a little help from his wife, Chris, who is a fellow blogger (Ruby in The Garden and Ruby in the Kithen).  So, thanks, Dave and Chris!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh my word! How lucky are you?! Cannot believe the apron with your blog name on it. I'm very envious. Too cool! Nice brother! :o)

Garden Lily said...

That apron is soooo cool, and professionally done. What a treasure - both the apron and your brother!

Connie said...

Way cool apron....and you are going to love those Ethel gloves.

Chris said...

Sounds like you have a great brother :)