Sunday, November 22

Boston in the Fall!!

Bill and I have been married for 20 years now- Woo Hoo- and we celebrated our anniversary by taking a trip to Boston in October with some friends of ours, Derrick and Rachelle.  They are also celebrating 20 years!  It was a VERY fun trip filled with lots of walking, food, history, shopping, Vikings football, some good laughs and even a toast out on the balcony of our guest house on Beacon Street under a full moon.  I would like to share our trip with you but I am not going to blog about it since Rachelle already has and she has given me permission to give you her blog address to see the photos if you are interested.  http://rachelleann41.blogspot.com/.  You might want to get a cup of tea and a snack because there are several posts.  She did an awesome job of documenting our trip, even the food we ate!  If you have never been to Boston, it is definitely a great place to visit!  Allow at least four days and wear good walking shoes!


1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Laurie~ it was wonderful to spend that time with you in Boston! Happy 20th!! However, I think you would have a different perspective than me, you should post some more pics and make some more comments! :o) I would be curious to view it through your eyes, my friend. Although, ugh, there are SO many photos to slog through. It took me forever! Anyway, thanks so much for joining us!